Heli Skiing, Off Piste in Narvik, Ski Touring in Pristine Mountain Terrain and by the Norwegian Fjords
Six days of skiing with a mountain guide who will share knowledge about avalanches, safety equipment, snow and navigation, etc. We are based in Trollviken Lodge during the week. For one day we will explore, what the Narviklift has to offer; classic offpist terrain with 900m verticals and the fjord as a backdrop!
During the week we have one day of heli-skiing and we plan it so that we get the most out of the helicoptertime. The price includes one hour of efficient flight time. With our experienced guides it will be a day that you will remember. We will also go off-piste skiing from Narviksfjellets lifts.The view of the beautiful fjords and the Atlantic Ocean makes the experience complete. This week also includes two to three days of ski touring. Depending on weather conditions, we select the best tour for your group. We plan trips to the summits around the fjords of Narvik area.
Trollviken Lodge is owned and operated by Magnus Strand and his partner Carin. It is an old fishingfarm at the end of the road, right by the sea. The reason they decided to live here is clear. The surroundings are beautiful, you can reach hundreds of ski touring summits as day tours, you can drive 45min to Riksgränsen for heliskiing and if the conditions are right on Lofoten we can make a day trip out there too. It is also only 25min away from Evenes/Harstad airport which is well serviced by cheap flights from Oslo.
• One day heli-skiing with a guide. Effective flight time included is 1h.
• Training and guidance by a Certified Mountain Guide (UIAGM / IFMGA) for 6 days
• Loans of avalanche safety equipment (shovel, probe and transceiver)
• Loans of ice axes, harness and crampons
• Transportation throughout the week by minibus
• Accommodation 7 nights at Trollviken Lodge in a double room with breakfast.
Private rooms can be booked at an additional charge subject to availability.
• Personal equipment
• Lift Passes
• Travel to / from Riksgränsen
• Food. You can buy lunch in Bjerkvik and there is a kitchen in the lodge for you to cook your own food. If you wish you can buy
“Carins matkasse” which is full of dinner ingredients and recipe.
Please note that it takes at least five participants per trip for us to carry out the course for the price listed below. If you have any questions about this trip, feel free to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0047 452 54 104
Number of days: 6 days skiing, including 6 days with guide
Price: 23 000 SEK (the price is based on a minimum of five participants)