all the times I have been in Norway before, I have always thought: “this is good – but it is better in Narvik”- Andreas Fransson.
Why is the Narvik Region so good?:
1. Huge choice of routes for alpine ski touring, with either inland or see climate
2. Huge choice of type of skiing. When you get tired you can use the skilift in Narvik or you can drive to the border in Sweden and do heliskiing
3. Spectacular position with Norways most mountainous island and numerous of fjords
4. The crowds have not realised it yet – they keep going to Lyngen and Lofoten
5. Very easy to get to – serviced but multiple fligts per day and just 35min from the Trollviken lodge
Check out our two weekprograms that we run March trough April